Stowe Boydfive exploratory/conceptual or exploratory/declarative models:
* Mind Maps, to gather your thoughts
* Concept Maps, to organize your understanding
* System Maps, to map the system (a tautology, but an accurate one)
* Mental Models, to understand and communicate your user’s understanding
* Concept models, to message a way to think about a complex system
Martin SlavíčekApple uses semantic segmentation and Deep Lambertian Networks to analyze the point cloud coupled with the image data captured by the car and from highSee more-resolution satellites in sync. This allows 3D identification of objects, signs, lanes of traffic and buildings and separation into categories that can be highlighted for easy discovery.