Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Content is everywhere. It’s king, as the saying goes. But it’s also the queen and everyone else in the kingdom. With content so ubiquitous, companies and organizations need a content strategy. This strategy covers everything from content creation to delivery to governance and ensures that the right content reaches the right people at the right time.
This Deep Dive will introduce you to the basics of content strategy, its history and ideas for how to approach the subject.
Katja Evertz is a digital and content strategist at an international PR consultancy, where she advises companies and organizations for their social media and online communication and digital transformation.
- The Difference Between Content Marketing & Content Strategy and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 7 minutes
- Topics covered: content marketing, marketing, content, content strategie
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like SearchEngineJournal®, A List Apart, Content Marketing Institute, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.