Leadership in Tech
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
You don’t have to be a manager to be a leader in tech. No matter if you are going the individual contributor track or climbing the management ladder you’ll have to make sound technical decisions, understand the dynamics of a successful team, and know what makes your business work. Here are some of the most influential articles that changed how I think about leadership in tech.
Jakub Chodounsky is a founder, Chief Technology Officer at Hatch and a technologist. He’s been building software, teams and companies for over 20 years. And he’s been publishing curated newsletters since 2013.
- Maker's Schedule, Manager's Schedule and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: programming, software engineering, management, writing, productivity
- Read or listen to articles
- From experts like Paul Graham, Will Larson, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.