The Best Articles on Zurich
The most useful articles and videos on zurich from around the web—beginners to advanced—curated by thought leaders and our community. We focus on timeless pieces and update the list whenever we discover new, must-read articles or videos—make sure to bookmark and revisit this page.
Top 4 Zurich Articles
At a glance: these are the articles that have been most read, shared, and saved on zurich by Refind users in 2023 so far.
- Zurich Wakes Up on Vimeo
- Study at ETH and become a real Master!
- The Zurich (Swiss) Startup Paradox
- Zurich by Night on Vimeo
Watch a video to get a quick overview.
Study at ETH and become a real Master!
What is this hip-hopper doing on the campus of one of the most prestigious universities in the world? Of course, he is rapping with our students. Follow them...
Zurich Wakes Up on Vimeo
Watch millions of morning commuters in this data visualization of the city of Zurich, using Teralytics telecom mobility data.
Zurich by Night on Vimeo
The pilot lands smoothly on runway 14. Welcome to Zurich. Fasten your seatbelt for a three minute long, fantastic roller-coaster ride like visit to Switzerland’s…
Short on time? Check out these useful short articles on zurich—all under 10 minutes.
The Zurich (Swiss) Startup Paradox
A piece about Switzerland as a startup country. What is changing. And whate we absolutely need to improve. At least on ground conditions.
We monitor hundreds of publications, blogs, newsletters, and news sources in Zurich, including:
The New York Times
News tips? Share them here: http://nyti.ms/2FVHq9v
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.