- MrBeast explains YouTube’s algorithm at VidCon
- Your Data-Driven Marketing Is Harmful. I Should Know: I Ran Marketing at Google and Instagram
- YouTube for Marketing: What Marketers Need to Know
- YouTube SEO Ranking Factor Study
- Youtube Content Strategy - Results on Traffic and Rankings
At the first VidCon since 2019, YouTube’s top earner in the U.S., MrBeast, got on stage to talk to YouTube’s director of discovery Todd Beaupré about one of the biggest questions on creators’ minds:…
Here are three ways to make money on YouTube with less than 1,000 subscribers.
Dos annding YouTube to your content strategy get results? Here are the results of adding YouTube to an existing content strategy
Here is the answer to the question that everyone asks me
Moment has 250,000 subscribers and $1M in direct revenue on YouTube
Learn why you should consider YouTube over Facebook and discover a system for generating leads and sales with value-based videos on YouTube.
Eric Solomon was heading global business marketing at Instagram – after senior-level stints at YouTube, Spotify and Google – when a sudden insight spurred him to quit the job and leave his 20-year career behind. In an engaging, at times moving article for Entrepreneur, Solomon describes that turning point, the events that led to it and the conviction that is driving his current work as a consultant, speaker and mentor. Open-minded business leaders at all levels and in any function, not only marketing, will be interested in Solomon’s renegade argument for bringing humanity – and a dose of humility – to today’s increasingly transactional workplace.
To better understand how the YouTube Search algorithm works, we looked at 3.1 million data points across 100,000 videos. For those interested in YouTube SEO, the results should provide ample insights…
The top social media marketing industry pros - all in one place! Join us for Social Media Marketing World - March 13-15, 2023, in San Diego, CA 🌴 #SMMW23
Speaker, content marketer, co-founder of Orbit Media (@orbiteers) and author of Content Chemistry: https://www.orbitmedia.com/about/content-chemistry/
The place to discover your next favorite thing 🚀
Inspiring, informing and celebrating entrepreneurs.
Technology news and analysis with a focus on founders and startup teams. Got a tip? http://techcrunch.com/tips
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on youtube marketing?
We monitor hundreds of sources on youtube marketing, including Social Media Examiner, Andy Crestodina, Product Hunt 😸, Entrepreneur, TechCrunch, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.