- Climate change is altering the chemistry of wine
- Gone Bad, Come to Life
- Chilli peppers, coffee, wine: how the climate crisis is causing food shortages
- How to Pour Wine Without Spilling a Drop
- Wine Pros Share How They Store Their Favorite Bottles at Home
We shouldn't have spent $43 on this bottle of wine. Subscribe to our channel! http://goo.gl/0bsAjO Vox.com is a news website that helps you cut through the n...
Learn about the practical applications of how to taste wine properly and the benefits of improving your wine tasting abilities step by step. Honing your senses will help make you smarter, become a…
Pouring like a sommelier is an art and crucial skill for anyone who loves wine. Learn how to pour wine without spilling in this guide.
Bite into a strawberry, talk to a wine geek, pore over a map: forget wine snobbery and develop your own distinctive taste
Wine is for everyone, even if you can't pronounce the names.
Blistering heat, stronger storms, droughts, floods and fires are putting food production at risk
The wine industry has been quick to talk and slow to act when it comes to impending climate change adaptations.
It was 2015 and I was tasting wine at a store that no longer exists, staring in puzzlement at a glass of something cloudy and orangish from Chile. It was my first time tasting natural wine’s bacterial…
Learn to pick a dry white wine for cooking. Match the style of the food to a type of wine. Here are several brands to get you started.
From climate-controlled closets to built-in fridges, wine pros share how they store their favorite bottles at home.
When jaguars gnaw the quinine from the bark of a red cinchona tree...
«To be vital just is to be mortal — that’s an iron law, and fermentation illustrates it by displaying both of these faces of earthly being, perfectly, at once»
Warming, wildfires and unpredictable weather threaten to disrupt the delicate processes that underlie treasured wines. Researchers and producers are innovating to keep ahead.
Now is a great time to visit Napa Valley, to help vineyards rebuild and understand why America's most popular wine region has rightfully earned that title.
The long read: ‘Natural wine’ advocates say everything about the modern industry is ethically, ecologically and aesthetically wrong – and have triggered the biggest split in the wine world for a generation
The mainstreaming of natural wines has brought niche winemakers capital and celebrity, as well as questions about their personalities and politics.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.