- How To Stop Caring About What People Think & Do
- Everyday Wellness for Everyday Creatives
- While We Sleep, Our Mind Goes on an Amazing Journey
- Feeling Drained? You're Probably Dealing With 'Energy Leakage.'
- Make the most of your mind
5 min read On the outside, it often looks like people don’t care about others. It appears that people are selfish. But if you take a closer look, you’ll see that everyone is affected by what other…
Every activity and task consumes energy, but there are some little, unexpected things that drain your energy, too.
Five adjustments to keep your professional creativity and personal projects in balance.
Every year, billions of dollars are pumped into a wellness industry defined by the theory that we can be perfected.
To jump-start a workout habit, start out with small amounts, suggests wellness specialist Lauren Parsons.
Build a lab for your mind with neuroscience-based content and conversations. Packed with insights to be more productive and more creative.
Individual distress is a collective problem.
Our floodlit society has made sleep deprivation a lifestyle. But we know more than ever about how we rest—and how it keeps us healthy.
A run, hike, ride, or meditation can change everything. Live Bravely! IG: @outsidemagazine Newsletters: http://outsideonline.com/newsletters Cover photo: Mark Fleming
The learning community for ambitious knowledge workers. Join us to think better, learn faster, and work happier: http://nesslabs.com/membership 🧠✨
Author of 7 books, including Think Straight. Wise & Wealthy is my weekly newsletter full of proven ideas to become smarter and wealthier. Join below:
Style. Self. Culture. Power. Find us on Instagram: @TheCut Subscribe to New York for more: http://nymag.com/subscribe
The best ideas in business and management to help people, organizations, and economies work better.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on wellness?
We monitor hundreds of sources on wellness, including Outside, Ness Labs, Darius Foroux, The Cut, Harvard Business Review, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.