- Can You Lose Fat and Gain Muscle at the Same Time? Yes, Here's How
- The best foods to feed your gut microbiome
- 3 Carbs No One Should Be Eating Anymore Because They Cause Weight Gain And Inflammation
- How Sleep Deprivation Decays the Mind and Body
- How processed foods cause weight gain
Want to tone up and build muscle? The secret isn't weight loss -- you need to know about body recomposition.
Your gut microbiome influences your mental health, heart risk, weight gain and even sleep, which is why you need to feed it a wider variety of quality food.
Learn about the 3 carbs you should never eat if you're trying to lose weight, according to a dietitian. Only on SheFinds.
Ultra-processed foods are affordable and convenient, but they lead to weight gain. Here's a look at why these foods help people pack on the pounds.
Weight gain is a side effect of antidepressants, adding another layer of problems.
Even with diet and exercise, the pounds may seem impossible to shed.
Getting too little sleep can have serious health consequences, including depression, weight gain, and heart disease. It is torture. I know.
We debunked the 25 food myths that cause weight gain. Stop making these mistakes, and you'll save calories, money and time—and blast fat fast.
«you should avoid all foods with "partially hydrogenated oil" (meaning, trans fats) on their ingredients statements»
Learn from the world’s greatest thinkers. Join us on https://www.youtube.com/c/bigthink.
Decor inspo, organizing tips, recipe ideas, & advice to help you feel your best! Follow us on Instagram: @goodhousekeeping
Exploring the American idea through ambitious, essential reporting and storytelling. Of no party or clique since 1857. http://theatlantic.com
Your guide to a better future.
What you want to know about business. A section of @thisisinsider. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Visit our homepage for the day's top stories.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on weight gain?
We monitor hundreds of sources on weight gain, including Big Think, Good Housekeeping, The Atlantic, CNET, Insider Business, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.