- What Is Visual Communication and Why Is It Important
- The Principles of Design and Their Importance
- Beginning Graphic Design: Layout and Composition
- Typography Tutorial for Beginners: Everything You Need to Learn Typography Basics
- How to Use Visual Communication: Definition, Examples, Templates
Visual communication is a way to communicate ideas graphically in ways that are efficient and help to convey more meaning. It’s a critical element of any content marketing strategy. This is because…
«CHALLENGE 2: REMEMBERING THE CONTENT The second challenge businesses face with readers is making sure that you stick out in their memory.»
Your brand identity is what makes you instantly recognizable to your customers. Learn how to craft the perfect brand identity design for your business.
«Who you are as a brand is made up of a few key elements: Your mission (what’s your “why?”) Your values (what beliefs drive your company?) Your brand personality (if your brand was a person, what kind of personality would they have?) Your unique positioning (how do you differentiate yourself from the competition?) Your brand voice (if your brand was a person, how would it communicate?)»
Take your DIY design skills to the next level by getting a crash course in typography.
What is visual communication? How can I use visual communication in the workplace? Visual communication definition, design, subjects, and more…
Shared by 92, including Luminous Kaleidoscope, Stephanie A Kowalski
One of the most difficult parts of talking about the principles of design is figuring out just how many principles there actually are (are…
Within graphic design color plays a vital role. Learn more about color theory in this free video and tutorial.
Visual communication is all around us. From billboard ads and posters to films and media, visual communication is an inescapable part of our everyday lives. To better understand the importance of…
«Having visual literacy skills is necessary if you are a professional involved in the field of visual communication. How can you share what you learned visually if you cannot interpret visual ideas and presentation?»
Within graphic design layout is a building block. Also within graphic design composition is a building block. Learn more about them here.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.