- How Linkedin Increased Notification Opt-in Rates by 500%
- Typeform: How to offboard users the right way
- One Simple Psychology Framework To Improve Your Onboarding
- A Dozen Lessons on Growth
- New data shows losing 80% of mobile users is normal, and why the best apps do better
Brian Balfour, VP Growth, HubSpot shares why customer and user retention is the most important factor in traction and growth, the anatomy of retention, and s...
Alex Schultz, VP of Growth at Facebook, shares with us how to get users, how to grow, and how to measure growth.
Conventional wisdom says that once you drive users to the core action of your app—the aha! moment, when they discover the value of the app for the fi
«UX guru Nir Eyal writes, “the self- destruct feature encourages timely responses, leading to a back-and-forth relay that keeps people hooked.”»
Over the last 5 years I helped Pinterest grow from 20M MAUs to over 200M MAUs, leading the growth engineering team and leading Pinterest’s…
This offboarding case study shows how Typeform's cancellation experience could be improved. You'll also learn a key retention strategy that can reduce churn.
This story shows the problem with most retention notifications and how Linkedin reframed their prompts to reengage 5x more users.
This case study shows how Blinkist onboards new users, and how one simple psychology framework could to improve your user onboarding (and retention).
Clubhouse's growth has skyrocketed... but can it keep its users? This case study digs into the psychology behind its user retention challenge.
Exclusive data on retention curves for mobile apps In a recent essay covering the Next Feature Fallacy, I explained why shipping “just one more feature” doesn’t fix your product. The root cause is that the average app has pretty bad retention metrics. Today, I’m excited to share some real numbers on mobile retention. I’ve worked with mobile […]
## UNDERSTANDING RETENTION Retention is generally depicted by plotting the percentage of users who return to either the product or ...
A growth team has the “responsibility to measure, understand and improve the flow of users in and out of the product and business. That’s the role of growth.” “A finance team by definition measures…
How to Leverage Your Product Data with the right Retention Metrics
User retention is one of the metrics any app or game publisher should never stop tracking. Find outo track and improve it.
Retention - not only does it make companies - but it also quietly breaks them. For this reason, poor user retention has become the silent startup killer. In this post, I will walk you through the…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.