- The Definitive Guide to User Onboarding
- Product People, Mind the Gap!
- One Simple Psychology Framework To Improve Your Onboarding
- We analyzed 150+ onboarding experiences. Here are the best user onboarding examples.
- The State of SaaS Product Onboarding
Learn about the best practices to greet new users
Simple rules that will help you design a streamlined first-time users experience
This case study shows how Blinkist onboards new users, and how one simple psychology framework could to improve your user onboarding (and retention).
Learn how to improve the customer onboarding process from my time at Sprout Social. Read about the top 3 rules for great onboarding.
The “traditional” user onboarding flows and walkthroughs are dead. Learn about the next era of user onboarding and how to adapt to the changes in your org.
Onboarding is a fashionable topic at the moment. You see lots of onboarding articles and tear-downs shared these days. But onboarding is…
A step-by-step walkthrough of the Disney+ onboarding experience of new users on mobile
We analyzed 150+ onboarding experiences. Here are the best user onboarding examples of product-led companies doing it right.
Start using the same tactics and strategies that power million dollar user onboarding funnels. This guide covers everything.
The goal of user onboarding is to get new users to adopt a new behavior. This article shows you how it's done.
«Similarly, your user onboarding should be tailored for each of your new customer’s primary goals. This is where an onboarding checklist can help.»
Learn from 1000 SaaS companies about their best practices and mistakes with their product onboarding.
Ask yourself a simple question and create a product that people love.
Become great at Product-Led Growth. Follow us for the latest tips on how to build a successful product-led business.
Curated stories on user experience, usability, and product design. By @fabriciot and @caioab.
Helping companies grow revenue at http://SelfServeSaaS.com | prev @UserOnboard | they/them
We're redefining how businesses connect with their customers. Need support? 👉 @intercomsupport or http://forum.intercom.com
Product-led growth #VentureCapital tailor-made to build expansion stage #software companies into market leaders. #ProductLedGrowth #PLG #SaaS
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on user onboarding?
We monitor hundreds of sources on user onboarding, including ProductLed, UX Collective, 🎆 🌸 Samuel Hulick 🌸 🌄, Intercom, OpenView, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.