- The Definitive Guide to User Onboarding
- One Simple Psychology Framework To Improve Your Onboarding
- Intercom on Onboarding
- User onboarding: best practices
- We analyzed 150+ onboarding experiences. Here are the best user onboarding examples.
Learn about the best practices to greet new users
This case study shows how Blinkist onboards new users, and how one simple psychology framework could to improve your user onboarding (and retention).
The “traditional” user onboarding flows and walkthroughs are dead. Learn about the next era of user onboarding and how to adapt to the changes in your org.
Learn how to improve the customer onboarding process from my time at Sprout Social. Read about the top 3 rules for great onboarding.
Intercom on Onboarding helps you convert signups into successful users.
A step-by-step walkthrough of the Disney+ onboarding experience of new users on mobile
Simple rules that will help you design a streamlined first-time users experience
If you want to maximize conversions or collect necessary user information for other purposes, a user onboarding flow is necessary. In this article, you will learn how, with the help of Feathery, to…
Start using the same tactics and strategies that power million dollar user onboarding funnels. This guide covers everything.
We analyzed 150+ onboarding experiences. Here are the best user onboarding examples of product-led companies doing it right.
Learn from 1000 SaaS companies about their best practices and mistakes with their product onboarding.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.