- Braintrust: Fighting Capitalism with Capitalism
- Introduction to Tokenomics
- Tokenomics 104: How to Launch a Token (Tactics, Questions, Wen, etc)
- Iron Finance's Titan Token Falls to Near Zero in DeFi Panic Sell
- Tokenomics 101: The Basics of Evaluating Cryptocurrencies
Over the past few months, we have experienced a surge in the number of projects seeking guidance on the economic model for their tokens…
Some thoughts on market caps, valuations, tokenomics and unlocks. I have noticed that even many sophisticated crypto twitter participants still don’t know how to use these values to inform their…
Even if a token has a great supply model, it still needs a good reason to exist and for people to hold it.
Supply, Demand, and Memes. Lots of Memes.
Shared by 36, including felix salmon, Charles Arthur, Frances 'Cassandra' Coppola
The Aptos Foundation has released the tokenomics outline for the newly launched Aptos blockchain, just prior to trading.
“Influencing behavior does not have to be malicious,” claims tokenomics expert Roderick McKinley. But how do you get the balance right between creating attractive financial incentives without becoming…
For evaluating new projects or starting your own
Or, how web3 businesses can use tokenomics to create and capture long-term value
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.