- How to maintain engineering velocity as you scale
- AngelList just closed a $25M fund to back startups based on hiring velocity
- In Defense of Experiment Velocity – Thoughts from a Lean Startup Coach & Innovation Ecosystem Designer
- The Velocity of Money in Startupland by @ttunguz
- Building Faster
Faire’s engineering team grew from five to over 100 engineers in three years. Throughout this growth, we were able to sustain our pace of engineering execution by adhering to four guiding principles.
Over the past year, AngelList has grown from a platform that connects angel investors with startups to an end-to-end suite of tools, working on everything from fund operations to founder cap table…
how Engineers can impact the trajectory of an early stage startup
A venture dollar’s velocity has never been faster. The time it takes for a dollar to appear in an LP’s pocket, for the LP to wire it to a VC fund, and for the VC fund to invest can be measured in…
As corporate innovation gets more trendy, businesses are keen to put clear KPIs in place to measure the effectiveness of innovation teams and hold them accountable for making progress. There is a rush…
Why Israel’s tech ecosystem became a world leader.
Partnering with exceptional entrepreneurs from SF to NY, London to Tel Aviv, from Seed to IPO.
Venture capitalist. Student of Startups. Author of Winning with Data http://amzn.to/1UQAMSr. Author of http://tomtunguz.com
We support founders throughout the life of their company, at every stage of growth. Make something people want. Subscribe to our newsletter: http://bit.ly/3jiGelQ
Technology news and analysis with a focus on founders and startup teams. Got a tip? http://techcrunch.com/tips
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on startup velocity?
We monitor hundreds of sources on startup velocity, including Index Ventures, Tomasz Tunguz, Y Combinator, TechCrunch, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.