- A Visual Guide to SSH Tunnels (with labs)
- SSH Tips and Tricks
- SSH - Cheat Sheet
- Upgrade your SSH keys!
- SSH Examples, Tips & Tunnels
SSH port forwarding explained in a clean and visual way. How to use local and remote port forwarding. What sshd settings may need to be adjusted. How to memorize the right flags.
Since I joined Charm, I’ve been working and learning more about SSH, and I thought I would share a few quick tips and tricks with you. Forward Yubikey Agent If you use a Yubikey (you should), you can…
A cheat sheet for popular SSH commands, key generation, SSH agents that I'm using a lot.
Upgrade to faster and more secure SSH keys. I promise a smooth transition to the use of your new keys.
After you've checked for existing SSH keys, you can generate a new SSH key to use for authentication, then add it to the ssh-agent. If you don't already have an SSH key, you must generate a new SSH…
SSH has some pretty gnarly issues when it comes to usability, operability, and security. The good news is this is all easy to fix. SSH is ubiquitous. It’s the de-facto solution for remote…
Bounce through the network with SSH tunnels and proxies. Take your remote system administration skills to the next level with our practical SSH examples.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.