- Mastering the Art of the Outcome: How Guru Turned Customer Success Into a Company Cornerstone
- Amazon, Airbnb, and Asos are all investing in this one simple design idea
- Backstage Tickets to the World of Service Design at Spotify
- Service Design 101
- Service Blueprints: Definition
A trio of service designers invite us behind the curtain to see where and how their role fits within Spotify Design.
Service design has revolutionized our lives. Here are 15 principles for getting it right, as illustrated by some of the world’s most prominent companies.
Service blueprints visualize organizational processes in order to optimize how a business delivers a user experience.
«Each time a customer interacts with a service (through an employee or via technology), a moment of truth occurs. During these moments of truth, customers judge your quality and make decisions regarding future purchases.»
Service design improves the experiences of both the user and employee by designing an organization’s operations to better support customer journeys.
Unsure where to start? Use this collection of links to our articles and videos to learn about service design and blueprinting.
At Guru, customer success is at the center of every aspect of company-building, from product design to sales strategy. Co-founder and CEO Rick Nucci shows how a relentless dedication to outcomes gives…
This book outlines a contemporary approach for service innovation. »This is Service Design Thinking.« introduces a new way of thinking to beginners but also serves as a reference for professionals. It…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.