- Fixed vs. Growth: The Two Basic Mindsets That Shape Our Lives
- Self-Love and Narcissists: A Correlation of Control
- Love Your Heart: Toni Morrison’s Recipe for Sanity, Joy, and Self-Regard
- 5 Ways to Develop Self-Love, and Why You Need To
- Self-help is a kind of magical thinking: that’s why it works
Here's how to help if you're in a relationship with someone who struggles with self-love and self-esteem.
The most important relationship you have in life is the one with yourself.
«When it feels tough, pretend you’re standing up for your best friend. LinkedIn and Facebook image»
“Love your hands! Love them. Raise them up and kiss them… Love your neck; put a hand on it, grace it, stroke it and hold it up… Love your heart. For this is the prize.”
Is there a relationship between low self-esteem and falling for a narcissist?
date yourself, a journey into the heart of self-love will teach you how to love and care for your mind, body, and soul. Alone time is crucial
Want to know how to increase self-love? Try out these science-based strategies.
Millions believe that pop psychology can change their tennis skills, their love life or their moods. Are they all wrong?
How to fine-tune the internal monologue that scores every aspect of our lives, from leadership to love.
Get Tiny Buddha’s Inner Strength Journal: Creative Prompts & Challenges to Help You Get Through Anything: http://bit.ly/3amsm5Q
SUCCESS is your guide for personal and professional development through inspiration, motivation and training.
My dream is when people see me they think that guy made my life better. Inc Magazine Top 50 Leadership Expert. Top 100 Speaker. contact: email@example.com
Aeon is a magazine of ideas and culture. Psyche is our sister magazine focused on the human condition. Visit http://aeon.co and http://psyche.co for more.
LifeHack helps busy people get the most out of their lives in the shortest amount of time, through actionable, step-by-step systems that multiply results.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on self-love?
We monitor hundreds of sources on self-love, including Tiny Buddha, SUCCESS Magazine, Dan Rockwell, Aeon+Psyche, LifeHack, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.