- A Recession Could Kill the Work-From-Home Revolution
- Chief | How to Grow Your Long-Term Wealth — Despite the Threat of a Recession
- The Founder's Field Guide for Navigating This Crisis — Advice from Recession-Era Leaders, Investors and CEOs Currently…
- Are We in a Recession? Depends What Side of the Culture War You’re On
- Want to know if US is in a recession? You’re asking the wrong question
It's possible to see an economic downturn (or recession) as an economic opportunity, rather than a detriment. And with the right strategies, you can help your business thrive under these conditions.
Fidelity advisors offer tips for how women investors can protect their finances and build wealth amid inflation and a possible recession.
Debates over whether to call our economic downturn a recession are more political than technical.
Company culture may soon resemble what bosses want, rather than what workers want—and that could mean a lot more butts in seats.
America is simply too big for generalizations. The right question is whether your industry is in recession
Help ensure your business grows even during a recession with these six business marketing strategies.
The coronavirus pandemic means that little in these times is stable or predictable, and what worked a few months ago won’t work now. People who start and lead companies need to raise money, bring together the right team and deliver a valuable product or service. But times of crisis test leaders, and entrepreneurs need advice from people who navigated past downturns and can advise them about how to plan and move forward. This field guide from the venture capital firm First Round provides philosophical and practical advice for founders trying to guide new companies through these unusual and difficult times.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.
Get the big picture on your favorite topics.