- The inside story of a real estate nightmare
- The Myth of Passive Real Estate Investing
- Super-prime mover: Britain’s most successful estate agent
- Inside a Landlord Convention, Where Rent Is Raised and Schemes are Hatched
- Real Estate 3.0 – The Ownership Revolution
A Cincinnati agency says large investors are taking some of the most affordable homes off the market, exacerbating the racial wealth gap. It's now helping its new tenants buy the homes themselves.
Owning income-producing rental property may sound like an easy way to earn returns to many investors, but the reality can be very different from the dream.
In 2018, a family-run developer started selling pre-construction townhouses for $400,000. Three years later, they gave buyers a shocking ultimatum: pay $100,000 more or lose your home
Housing bubbles are a tricky phenomenon. As a market gathers steam and prices increase, it remains a matter of debate whether that market is overvalued and flooded with speculation, or it’s simply…
Three days in St. Louis with 200 landlords at the 21st Annual Mr. Landlord.com National Landlord Convention.
The long read: Gary Hersham has been selling houses to the very rich for decades. At first, £1m was a big deal. Now he sells for £50m, £100m, even £200m. What does it take to stay on top in this cut…
In Real Estate 3.0, the very concept of ownership is what’s at play. Ownership structures and mental models are both changing.
«Real estate has always been more than just the largest asset class in the world. It is the embodiment of home and work, family and business – the opportunity of generational wealth, writ large. The American dream.»
The essential and entertaining guide to life in Toronto, for over 50 years. Full issues available on @AppleNews+
Data-driven visual content focused on global trends, investing, technology, and the economy.
Personal Finance Advice, Analysis and Business Forecasts. Part of the @Futureplc publishing group. Join us at: http://kiplinger.com.
What you want to know about business. A section of @thisisinsider. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Visit our homepage for the day's top stories.
Original reporting on everything that matters. Sign up for the VICE Newsletter: http://link1.vice.com/join/6qz/signup
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on real estate?
We monitor hundreds of sources on real estate, including Toronto Life, Visual Capitalist, Kiplinger, Insider Business, VICE, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.