- Ray Dalio: How to build a company where the best ideas win
- How Ray Dalio Helped Launch McDonald's Chicken Nuggets
- Principles For Success by Ray Dalio (In 30 Minutes)
- How Ray Dalio-And A Politicized Fed-Could Catalyze A New Generation Of Bitcoin Investors
- Ray Dalio warns of 'serious problems' and a bond 'blow-off' as a repeat of the late 1930s…
Subscribe to The Hustle Daily Newsletter: https://clickhubspot.com/k3zHow did McDonald's iconic chicken nugget come to be? Ray Dalio (Investor & Hedge Fund M...
Join me on a thought-provoking adventure in my new animated mini-series, Principles for Success. I've taken my book Principles, and distilled it into a 30 mi...
While Indiana Jones might have found it safely tucked away in the Temple of the Sun, to legendary investor Ray Dalio, the "Holy Grail" is a sweet spot betwee...
What if you knew what your coworkers really thought about you and what they were really like? Ray Dalio makes the business case for using radical transparency and algorithmic decision-making to create…
Though Ray Dalio, co-chief investment officer of Bridgewater Associates, sees similarities to the 1930s on several fronts, the founder of the biggest hedge fund on Thursday said he doesn’t see a…
Ray Dalio knows about achieving success. But his definition of true success might surprise you.
Ray Dalio, the founder of the world’s largest hedge fund, say reports of the U.S. limiting capital flows to China may just be the start.
Hedge fund titan Ray Dalio is worried that the current landscape is starting to resemble Depression-era conditions that could hammer investors.
As central banks around the world engage in competitive rate-cutting and ever-more quantitative easing, Ray Dalio's new investing "paradigm" is pushing investors into bitcoin.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.
Get the big picture on your favorite topics.