- How to know what you really want
- Start Finding Your Purpose and Unlock Your Best Life
- Purpose Anxiety: The Fear of not Knowing your Purpose in Life
- 'Make Something Wonderful' by the Steve Jobs Archive: How Steve Jobs communicated purpose
- 4 Proven Secrets to Discovering Your Life's Purpose
From career choices to new purchases, use René Girard’s mimetic theory to resist the herd and forge your own path in life
«These are people whose desires are in some sense intertwined with your own – they can affect your desires, and you can in turn affect theirs»
Four tips to help you find more purpose, impact, and fulfillment in your work
How to obtain direction, meaning, and motivation
«Your values not only tell you where to focus your efforts and energies but also provide you with a new source of motivation»
Our search for purpose can be associated with psychological distress, such as worry, fear, stress, frustration, and even jealousy. But we can make the search a lot less excruciating by applying simple…
«purpose has become a choice instead of a calling, we are no longer provided with a map outlining what it looks like to live “the good life”.»
This collection of Steve Jobs's words demonstrates his talent for communicating the missions of Apple and NeXT, providing valuable lessons for any current or aspiring leader.
«These observations are some of the many included in a new, free ebook released by the Steve Jobs Archive called Make Something Wonderful.»
We all have a profound yearning as humans to uncover our life's purpose, to understand why we are here and what we are intended to do with our lives. Unfortunately, many people go through life feeling…
«Emile Durkheim, first looked at suicide data, the numbers appeared all over the place and incoherent»
Finding purpose can give your life meaning and help improve your overall health. Discover 12 ways to find your purpose and live your most fulfilling life.
«A personal sense of purpose is less of a specific end goal and more of an ongoing impact on the world, large or small. Purpose is your why.»
In different stages of life, we seek different things.
«You might find meaning in growth. You may or may not need a goal as the destination. But the sole purpose is to experience growth–to experience life.»
No clue what you want to do with your life? Here are some crazy and thought-provoking questions to help you out.
For the longest time, I believed that there’s only one purpose of life: And that is to be happy. Right? Why else go through all the pain and hardship? It’s to achieve happiness in some way. And I’m…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.