- Public Speaking Tips To Help You Crush Your Presentation
- Does the idea of public speaking terrify you? Read this
- My 10 Rules for Public Speaking
- Chief | How to Master Public Speaking From the Storytelling Experts at The Moth
- How to sound smart in your TEDx Talk
This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. In a hilarious talk capping off a day of new ideas at TEDxNewYork, ...
Self proclaimed “thought leader,” Pat Kelly gives his talk on “thought leadership” at the annual This Is That Talks in Whistler, B.C. In the seminar, Kelly c...
Public speaking can feel like an ordeal, but take a lesson from the ancients: it’s a skill you can develop like any other
What Giving a TED Talk Taught Me About Becoming a Better Speaker
When mapping out your entrepreneurial dreams, don't forget to hone your public-speaking skills.
Like most people, at one time in my life I was terrified of public speaking. I remember one moment particularly clearly. My classmates were waiting for me to read a paper I’d written—an experience, I’m sure, many remember from high school and college. While a part of...
Practical tips to help you connect more deeply with others
Public speaking can be scary. Here, two experts share their tips for overcoming stage fright and crushing your next public speaking event.
«Before you speak, you should have an idea of the knowledge level, expectations, and demographics of your audience»
But beware—I do strange things in front of an audience
Our Stuff They Don’t Tell You series answers the questions creatives are burning to ask. Terrified by the thought of public speaking? Here’s some top tips
Executives from The Moth discuss the art of public speaking and share tips for how leaders can master communication from the C-Suite.
In a lecture that's been viewed over 13 million times, MIT professor Patrick Winston revealed 10 great secrets to giving a great speech.
7 things you can learn from world-class speakers like Steve Jobs, Gary Vaynerchuck, and Scott Harrison about public speaking.
If you’re an introvert and you have important ideas to share, you can dramatically improve your public speaking skills with these nine fundamental rules:
In August of 2015, I was invited to give a TED Talk. Here's the full (very stressful) story.
Aeon is a magazine of ideas and culture. Psyche is our sister magazine focused on the human condition. Visit http://aeon.co and http://psyche.co for more.
Automation that moves you forward. Zapier connects all the apps you use for work so you can focus on what’s next. Contact support: http://ow.ly/AB8v50L8mtO
We publish smart, thoughtful essays on business and personal development. Our mission is to feed the minds and hearts of the people who build the internet.
Decoding & demystifying what it means to live a well life inside and out. Well+Good is your trusted advisor for navigating the ever-expanding world of wellness.
The best ideas in business and management to help people, organizations, and economies work better.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on public speaking?
We monitor hundreds of sources on public speaking, including Aeon+Psyche, Zapier, Every 📧, Well+Good, Harvard Business Review, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.