6 Best Articles on Pokemongo
The most useful articles on pokemongo from around the web—beginners to advanced—curated by thought leaders and our community. We focus on timeless pieces and update the list whenever we discover new, must-read articles or videos—make sure to bookmark and revisit this page.
Top 5 Pokemongo Articles
At a glance: these are the articles that have been most read, shared, and saved on pokemongo by Refind users in 2023 so far.
- The Explosion of Pokémon Go: A Product Designer’s Perspective
- How Pokemon Go Is Driving Insane Amounts of Sales at Small, Local Businesses
- What we can learn from Pokemon GO. — Desk of van Schneider — Medium
- Pokémon Go is everything that is wrong with late capitalism
- Our boss is forcing us to play Pokémon GO during work hours
Short on time? Check out these useful short articles on pokemongo—all under 10 minutes.
The Explosion of Pokémon Go: A Product Designer’s Perspective
The internet and Wall Street are buzzing about the success of Pokémon Go, Nintendo’s first high-profile foray into mobile gaming. Nintendo’s market cap has grown by over $10 billion, as its shares surged 50% since its launch July 7th. It took five hours from launch to reach the top downloaded spot in the iPhone app store and […]
Pokémon Go is everything that is wrong with late capitalism
Pokémon Go is a huge hit, but most Americans won’t see much economic benefit.
What we can learn from Pokemon GO. — Desk of van Schneider — Medium
by Tobias van Schneider first appeared on my private email list.
How Pokemon Go Is Driving Insane Amounts of Sales at Small, Local Businesses
For $1.19 an hour, you can have more customers than you've ever seen in your life
Our boss is forcing us to play Pokémon GO during work hours
Everyone’s playing Pokémon GO, everywhere and all the time, and this is pissing bosses off. Even here in the Netherlands, where the game has only just been released, people have been catching ’em all for two weeks thanks to an easy workaround. “This event was off the charts” Gary Vaynerchuk was so impressed with TNW […]
These are some of the most-read long-form articles on pokemongo.
The UX of Pokémon GO : A Case Study
With a soaring 20 million daily users, Pokémon GO needs no introduction and if you haven’t played it yet, you witnessed how it took by…
We monitor hundreds of publications, blogs, newsletters, and news sources in Pokemongo, including:
Mind the Product
Product management community that blogs at http://MindtheProduct.com, meets at http://ProductTank.com, and conferences at http://mtpcon.com #mtpcon
Join us on June 15 & 16 in Amsterdam at #TNWConference and "Reclaim the future" - Last chance to get your tickets (80% sold out) The Heart of Tech ❤️
Our world, explained.
Everything you need to know to start and grow your business now. Sign up for our daily newsletters: http://on.inc.com/I4aFCye
We come from the future
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on pokemongo?
We monitor hundreds of sources on pokemongo, including Mind the Product, TNW, Vox, Inc., Gizmodo, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.