- Kickstarting Network Effects
- 19 Podcasts Worth More Than an MBA
- The 25 best educational podcasts for learning what you missed in school
- A Big List of Philosophy Podcasts
- The 9 best podcasts to make you more creative
In this monthly series from Sounds Profitable, we mine the latest audio industry studies and spotlight valuable insights.
Network effects can be found powering almost every major technology company, from messaging apps and workplace collaboration tools, like Slack and Zoom, to marketplaces, like Airbnb and Instacart to…
Get the creative juices flowing with podcasts on circular design, UX, and a lot more.
How many philosophy podcasts are there? At least 60, and they take a variety of forms.
Magic: The Gathering, Snowrunner, PowerWash Simulator – the era of podcast games is here. But is it right to turn off the sound and replace it with your own?
These business podcasts can hone your business skills without forcing you to spend months in a B-school classroom.
Podcasts can be great teachers.
Has your daily walk become an endless trudge to nowhere? These podcasts, chosen by comedians, podcasters, Guardian writers and readers, are guaranteed to bring a smile to your face
«THE ADAM BUXTON PODCAST Adam Buxton is the king of podcasts and each episode of this is guaranteed to make me laugh at least half a dozen times. While listening to the podcast on a run, I have found myself having to stop to catch my breath; it’s not easy running and cracking up with laughter at the same time. Edith Bowman, broadcaster and host of Soundtracking»
we invest in software eating the world http://a16z.com/portfolio/ http://a16z.com/podcasts/
The visual collaboration platform powering the world’s smartest companies. Learn more at http://invisionapp.com Need help? Hit up @invisionsupport
Award-winning journalism http://www.instagram.com/theneweuropean Subscribe: http://theneweuropean.co.uk/subscribe Buy stuff! http://shop.theneweuropean.co.uk
News for & about the philosophy profession, edited by Justin Weinberg, philosopher at the U. of South Carolina. Also on Mastodon: @DailyNous@zirk.us
Inspiring readers to think beyond traditional boundaries & create the future of business. Subscribe to our daily newsletter: http://fastcompany.com/newsletters
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on podcasts?
We monitor hundreds of sources on podcasts, including a16z, InVision, The New European - Think Without Borders, Daily Nous / Justin Weinberg, Fast Company, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.