- 10 Progressive Organizational Structures Developed By Real Companies
- 2 Effective & Efficient Types of Organizational Structure — Reforge
- Design Your Organization to Match Your Strategy
Good organizational structure helps teams drive impact & move metrics. Learn how great leaders structure their teams & organization for success.
So, I recently came across an old tweet of Jurgen Appelo, in which he asks: "Apart from Holacracy, the "Spotify model" and Liquid Organization, what other frameworks/models do you know for adaptable…
An organization is nothing more than a living embodiment of a strategy. That means its “organizational hardware” (i.e., structures, processes, technologies, and governance) and its “organizational…
There is no one perfect way to structure a product organization within a company. Like most things in a company, organization structures only make sense for given moments in time, and as changes happe
Traditional organizational scaling is broken. Most successful companies grow despite their organizational structures, not because of them. At balena, we make software that powers IoT devices, but we…
On a mission to make work more fun | Travelling the world to learn from the most inspiring workplaces | Join the movement: http://corporate-rebels.com
Head of Content at MarketingProfs, a marketing training company with a practical approach. WSJ bestselling author of 2 books. Everybody Writes 2 is out 10/18 🥳
Reforge is the leading solution for advancing your career in Product and Growth.
The best ideas in business and management to help people, organizations, and economies work better.
Official account of Forbes, the world’s leading voice for entrepreneurial success and free enterprise, and home to breaking news, business, money and more.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on organizational structures?
We monitor hundreds of sources on organizational structures, including Corporate Rebels, MarketingProfs, Reforge, Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.