- Functional versus Unit Organizations
- 4 Types of Innovators Every Organization Needs
- 4 Future-Proof Organizational Models Beyond Hierarchy And Bureaucracy
- 10 Principles of Effective Organizations
- How to Spot — and Develop — High-Potential Talent in Your Organization
A talk, followed by Q&A, by Frederic Laloux about "Reinventing Organizations", a research and book that is turning into an international phenomenon. Increasi...
Organizations typically look to past performance to identify future leaders. But an employee’s track record doesn’t tell you who might excel at things they haven’t done before, nor does it identify…
«Cognitive quotient (CQ): how they leverage their intellect Drive quotient (DQ): what motivates them and how they apply their energy Emotional quotient (EQ): how they interact with those around them»
Transforming companies to achieve organizational agility is in its early days but already yielding positive returns. While the paths can vary, survey findings suggest how to start.
Organizations are pretty good at solving specific problems as they arise, but many lack a set of criteria and goals to meet in order to maintain their ability to compete and grow. The author…
Good organizational structure helps teams drive impact & move metrics. Learn how great leaders structure their teams & organization for success.
We often get asked how an employee's career progression and professional development is managed in flat organizations. It's a good question because once you remove the multi-layered hierarchy, you…
It’s not news that organizational transformations are prone to failure. To understand the skills, mindsets, and capabilities behind successful transformations in today’s dynamic environment, EY and…
You’re leading people, after all.
Every company strives to be innovative, but most are missing key ingredients. How can you identify which ingredients your organization needs — and which employee styles can fill in the gaps? The…
«Optimizers evaluate ideas and suggest solutions. They prefer to systematically examine all possible alternatives in order to implement the best solution among the known options.»
In a previous post we introduced the concept of “middle-manager-less-organizations” (MMLOs for short). These companies run their businesses successfully without a middle management layer. Large and…
Some personal history, and pros/cons of organization structure.
Leaders can improve the odds of design-thinking success by first ensuring that their organization is prepared for it.
Agile organizations--of any size and across industries--have five key elements in common.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.