5 Best Articles on Nodejs
The most useful articles on nodejs from around the web—beginners to advanced—curated by thought leaders and our community. We focus on timeless pieces and update the list whenever we discover new, must-read articles or videos—make sure to bookmark and revisit this page.
Top 5 Nodejs Articles
At a glance: these are the articles that have been most read, shared, and saved on nodejs by Refind users in 2023 so far.
- How To Use Multithreading in Node.js
- Keeping Node.js Fast: Tools, Techniques, And Tips For Making High-Performance Node.js Servers
- I Peeked Into My Node_Modules Directory And You Won’t Believe What Happened Next — friendship .js —…
- Fixing a Memory Leak in a Production Node.js App
- 19 things I learnt reading the NodeJS docs
How to ...?
How To Use Multithreading in Node.js
Short on time? Check out these useful short articles on nodejs—all under 10 minutes.
19 things I learnt reading the NodeJS docs
I’d like to think I know Node pretty well. I haven’t written a web site that doesn’t use it for about 3 years now. But I’ve never actually…
I Peeked Into My Node_Modules Directory And You Won’t Believe What Happened Next — friendship .js —…
These are some of the most-read long-form articles on nodejs.
Fixing a Memory Leak in a Production Node.js App
How I found and fixed a memory leak on kentcdodds.com
Keeping Node.js Fast: Tools, Techniques, And Tips For Making High-Performance Node.js Servers
Node is a very versatile platform, but one of the predominant applications is creating networked processes. In this article, we’re going to focus on profiling the most common of these: HTTP web servers.
We monitor hundreds of publications, blogs, newsletters, and news sources in Nodejs, including:
Smashing Magazine 🇺🇦 🏳️🌈
An online magazine for designers and web developers. Questions? We've got your back: @SmashingSupport, @SmashingConf. Curated by Iris, Vitaly and the team.
DigitalOcean (NYSE: $DOCN) is the easiest ☁️ platform to deploy, manage & scale applications of any size. Status: @DOstatus Support: http://do.co/contact
Kent C. Dodds 🌌
HackerNoon | Learn Any Technology
how hackers start their afternoons. where 25k+ tech pros publish stories & expertise for 4M+ monthly readers. have a dope story? 👉http://publish.hackernoon.com
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on nodejs?
We monitor hundreds of sources on nodejs, including Smashing Magazine 🇺🇦 🏳️🌈, DigitalOcean, Kent C. Dodds 🌌, HackerNoon | Learn Any Technology, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.