- No-code is code – TechCrunch
- Spreadsheets Are Hot—and Cranking Out Complex Code
- Experiment #1: Creating a landing page using AI tools + No code
- What the next 10 years of low-code/no-code could bring
- The Ultimate Guide to No-Code Development (2023 Edition)
This month 👾 New no-code AI tool | Slack CEOs memo | Top secret studio | What it's like to work in AI + loads more…
Whether you’re building internal tools or a brand new app, this guide will teach you everything you need to know about no-code platforms.
Low-code and no-code tools with an assist from AI will allow both business users and IT teams to work more effectively and quickly.
The venerable (and yes, super dull) piece of officeware is getting reinvented as a tool for non-coders to automate and simplify their lives.
The release of OpenAI Codex, a new Al system that translates natural language to code, marks the beginning of a shift in how computer software is written.
«the release of OpenAI Codex, a new Al system that translates natural language to code, marks the beginning of a shift in how computer software is written»
My step to step guide to leverage no code AI tools to create a landing page. Use AI tools to generate code, suggest copy, font types, colour pallets, creating imagery, audio and video. Let me show you…
Discovering Bubble changed Amlie Solutions overnight. Read our story and how no-code can radically change your business too.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.