- How psychology fills the gap from the disenchantment of the world
- “My Love Of Mythology Never Really Ebbed Or Waned”: George O’Connor on Olympians and Beyond
- A Folklorist Explains Loki's Place in Mythology's Pantheon of Trickster Heroes
- How Sun Ra Taught Us to Believe in the Impossible
- The Secret Life of Trees: Stunning Sylvan Drawings by Indigenous Artists Based on Indian Mythology
The visionary jazz artist sketched an “Astro-Black mythology” that aligned ancient Egyptian history with a future human exodus “beyond the stars.”
Smithsonian's James Deutsch says that behind the character in the new Marvel Studios series lies the oft-told story of "guile" outsmarting authority
Dr. Emily Zarka of the PBS series Monstrum discusses the mythology behind the Tuatha Dé Danann, supernatural fairies of Celtic lore.
Portraiture, perspective, impressionism, movement, mythology: cave artists could do the lot. And I have spent the past year on a virtual odyssey of their primordial wonders
Reverie and reckoning with our relationship to nature between the branches and the birds.
Gina Gagliano chats with one of the most prolific talents in 21st century children's and young adult comics for the bookstore market: George O'Connor, who recently completed a 12-volumes-in-12-years…
Saturated with rites and symbols, psychology feeds a deep human need once nourished by mythology
Jennifer L. Eberhardt and Jennifer A. Richeson explore the persistent mythology of racial progress--a prevailing narrative that progress toward racial equality is steadily, linearly, naturally, and…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.