- Great Scifi Movies You May Have Missed in 2016 (But Shouldn't Have)
- Every Movie of the 2010s, Ranked
- The best film posters of 2016
- The 100 Best Movies of the Decade
It’s a holiday weekend, which probably means you have some down time. What better activity, while you’re digesting that leftover Turkey, than catching up on some of 2016's best scifi and fantasy films…
The best movies from a decade that changed everything.
Art director Adrian Curry selects his favourite film posters of 2016, including an intricate design for the Handmaiden and retro illustration for De Palma
Our critics pored over 5,279 of the decade’s films. Here’s the best, worst, and mehst.
We share insight and inspiration from across the creative industries, connecting brilliant minds to make brilliant things happen. Subscribe: http://bit.ly/3sonx0Q
Devouring culture. Get Vulture's daily newsletter: http://nym.ag/39gtEv0
The definitive outlet for film and TV news, reviews, and industry analysis.
News tips? Share them here: http://nyti.ms/2FVHq9v
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on movies?
We monitor hundreds of sources on movies, including Creative Review, Vulture, IndieWire, The New York Times, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.