- The Science of Mind Reading
- The Secret Math Behind Mind-Reading Magic Tricks
- The Science of ‘Mind-Reading’: How Well Do We Understand Others?
- Mind-reading tech: how private companies work to gain access to our brains
- Mind-reading technology
Startup founders want to read your brainwaves - but how will they protect your data from tech giants?Subscribe to Freethink on YouTube ► https://freeth.ink/y...
Researchers are pursuing age-old questions about the nature of thoughts—and learning how to read them.
Researchers investigate mentalizing, or how we are able to understand what another person is thinking, and how this process differs from empathy.
«Want to know how good your mind-reading ability is? You can complete the test here.»
Mathematical magic can seem like mind reading. Your job is to reveal the secret behind these four tricks.
Social media companies can use online data to make reliable guesses about pregnancy or suicidal ideation – and new BCI technology will push this further
The mind-reading tech works without brain implants.
Four puzzle solutions reveal different ways to divine someone’s hidden number with impossibly little information.
The mentalist’s manipulation techniques give people too sophisticated to believe in the paranormal something quasi-scientific to hang on to.
Big ideas in science and math. Because you want to know more. Launched by @SimonsFdn. 2022 Pulitzer Prize in Explanatory Reporting. http://quantamagazine.org
Official Neuroscience News Twitter. Brain research news articles on neuroscience, psychology, AI, neurology, brain cancer, robotics, mental health & science.
The heart of tech ❤️
Inspiring readers to think beyond traditional boundaries & create the future of business. Subscribe to our daily newsletter: http://fastcompany.com/newsletters
Cutting-edge journalism and analysis on the latest emergent science, technology and medicine news changing the world. These are the stories of tomorrow, today.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on mind reading?
We monitor hundreds of sources on mind reading, including Quanta Magazine, Neuroscience News, TNW, Fast Company, Futurism, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.