We’ve all been marveling at DALL-E 2 for the last few months. For good reason. It’s stunning. Well, now there are multiple competitors. I just spent
I’ve been playing with AI-generated art via Midjourney and DALL-E, which take text prompts and turn them into images. That may not sound…
Text-to-image generators are opening up new avenues for design.
A new generation of increasingly sophisticated AI – such as Midjourney – unveils new possibilities for design: we have tried to figure out whether and how they will replace humans and their work.
An interview with Midjourney founder and CEO David Holz about his journey to Silicon Valley, his work on Leap Motion and VR, and the creation, business, and underlying technology of Midjourney and …
Images of ghosts and monsters from Japanese folklore generated by artificial intelligence.
This image was created by an AI, MidJourney. All I had to do was type in a prompt (“wildfire”) and aspect ratio. This AI is pretty good, but nowhere near the state of the art, and AI like it are, over…
Kory Bieg, Shelby Doyle, and Andrew Kudless discuss successes and shortcoming of the AI text-to-image software Midjourney.
What is MidJourney, and how does it compare to DALL·E? Learn all about the latest image-to-text AI that creates stunning results.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.
Get the big picture on your favorite topics.