- How Superhuman Built an Engine to Find Product/Market Fit
- This is the Product Death Cycle. Why it happens, and how to break out of it
- Market Fit
- Why Qualitative Market Research Belongs in Your Startup Toolkit — and How to Wield it Effectively
- Lecture 5 Market Wireframing Design
Learn how to conduct market research to better reach your target customers.
By Martina Lauchengco The Market Side of Product/Market Fit I see so many companies find an initial beachhead of customers, think they have product/market fit, and then find their growth stalling.…
The hardest part of any new product launch is the beginning, when it’s not quite working, and you’re iterating and molding the experience to fix it. It may be the hardest phase, but it’s also the most fun. The Product Death Cycle All of this was on my mind when I saw a great tweet from […]
Audience research, segmentation, and targeting are essential for successful and cost-effective marketing. Here’s how to do it right.
Google's Official Digital Marketing Publication. Discover in-depth research on the buyer decision-making process and purchase behavior.
Balaji Srinivasan's lecture on market wireframing design.
Qualitative market research is the catalyst for creativity that not enough startups are taking advantage of. Jesse Caesar demystifies qual, outlines the questions that qual's uniquely positioned to…
Superhuman founder and CEO Rahul Vohra walks us through the framework his startup used to make product/market fit more actionable, detailing the survey and four-step process that were key to measuring…
Coca-Cola conducted extensive market research before launching New Coke in 1985, yet the product still turned out to be one of the great marketing failures of all time. Designer Adam Silver draws o…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.