On how the transition in financial services from analog to digital; productized to embedded; and centralized to decentralized constitutes a complete revolution, perhaps justifying the level of venture…
It's two stories tall and has a total area of 6,889 square feet.
The 25-foot-long craft weighs two and a half tons.
This post was originally published by Sandeep Mistry and Dominic Pajak on the TensorFlow blog. Arduino is on a mission to make machine learning simple enough for anyone to use. We’ve been working with…
The company is launching a new material that could reduce the time, materials, and space required to ship products by 50%.
To scale and sustain Open Source ecosystems in a more efficient and fair manner, Open Source projects need to embrace new governance, coordination and incentive models.
MakerBot made a bold bet that 3D printers would become as common as microwaves. Just one problem: no one else shared that dream.
I am very excited to announce the details of my first integrated circuit and share the journey that this project has taken me on over the past year. I hope that my success will inspire others and help…
The First Ever Smartphone 3D Printer. At $99. Portable and multimaterial works accurately for professionals and easy for new users.
Dexter is a robotic arm powered by an FPGA supercomputer. 5+ axis, trainable and a friendly UI. It becomes your personal factory.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.
Get the big picture on your favorite topics.