- How the Five "Love Languages" Can Help You Win at Relationships
- Your Love Language Is Likely Whatever You Didn’t Get as a Child
- The 4 “Love Languages” of Design
- What Is Your Professional Love Language?
- Love Languages Actually Do Improve Your Relationship
Learn how understanding the professional love language of your coworkers can do wonders for your work relationships.
The Love Languages framework helps you be more introspective about what you need from a partner. Here’s another way you can consider them.
New research links relationship satisfaction to whether partners use each other's preferred love language
Techniques to ensure your audience will fall in love with your idea
Ever had an argument with your partner and wished they could just read your mind? If they only knew how you were feeling, they’d stop putting up a fight. That’s sort of the idea behind the concept of…
Selfish partners may manipulate a love language to camouflage lack of empathy.
The official twitter feed of McSweeney's Quarterly Concern, McSweeney's Internet Tendency, & McSweeney's Books. Publisher of @illustoria and @believermag.
Trusted by millions, Trello is the visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective on any project. ✏️ Need support? Go to: http://trello.com/contact
Style. Self. Culture. Power. Find us on Instagram: @TheCut Subscribe to New York for more: http://nymag.com/subscribe
Insight about everybody's favorite subject: Ourselves.
News and current events from around the globe. Subscribe: http://ti.me/subscribe
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on love language?
We monitor hundreds of sources on love language, including Timothy McSweeney, Trello by Atlassian, The Cut, Psychology Today, TIME, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.