- The Best LMS Software: 8 Learning Management Systems to Train Your Employees
- Organizing a Modern Edtech Stack for Modern Pedagogy, Part II: The LMS
- Is Slack the new LMS? — The Synapse — Medium
- Onboarding LMS Top List: Identify The Best For You
- Why You Don’t Need Custom LMS Development (And What to Use Instead)
If you're upgrading your LMS, you'll likely come across the buzzword "personalized learning." What is it, and how does it enhance learner experience?
By: Eric Nentrup. In part two of a series of investigating your edtech stack, Eric outlines how to evaluate your LMS.
Custom LMS development is expensive and time consuming, and often not worth it — even for enterprise companies. Here's what you can do instead.
Unlike a standard LMS learning content management system, LCMS software places an equal emphasis on students and administrators. Here are 12 tools worth checking out.
For Learning and Development teams, an LMS is practically indispensable. Still not convinced? We'll walk you through the six main benefits for your business.
Should a LMS support learning? Well, yes. But do the LMS of today really support what research tell us about learning?
Your employees require guidance at every stage. As new recruits, they need to understand your organizational policies and procedures. As they grow in their position, you'll want them to acquire ne...
Is finding an employee onboarding LMS difficult for you? No worries, this top list has all the insights you need to identify your ideal onboarding LMS!
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.