- Two lifestyles table (from Huberman Article)
- Happiness hacks: How to boost hormones like serotonin and dopamine in everyday life
- 16 Productivity Hacks For Leaders
- Time Management Is About More Than Life Hacks
- Improving Ourselves to Death
Default LifestyleSCIENCE Lifestyle• Wake up with alarm clock, roll over, and immediately check phone.• Wake up naturally as your sleep cycle ends.• Proceed directly outside into the natural light. …
Find out what triggers happiness hormones and how to make the most of them.
Finding time to do what you want to do can seem impossible. But what if it was less than half an hour a day? Here’s how to microdose your ‘me time’
Your productivity hinges on these three skills.
Work and life have a way of feeling out of control--but the mentally toughest have powerful hacks.
Turn efficiency into effectiveness and create a less busy life for yourself.
«Here’s an excellent tip from a Pentagon general: “First I make a list of priorities: one, two, three, and so on. Then I cross out everything from three down.”»
Want to slap your boss? Trick a drug-sniffing dog? Explain away your STD? Here's how. (Not that we're recommending any of these.)
What the self-help gurus and their critics reveal about our times.
The LifeProTips subreddit is a favorite among the Lifehacker staff. Like us, these folks are interested in finding and sharing the quirky little tricks that make life easier or better. Some are hacks…
Most of us struggle throughout our lives by giving too many fucks in situations where fucks do not deserve to be given.
3x #1 NYTimes bestselling author. Best known for F-Bombs and uncomfortable truths. Giving life advice that doesn't suck since 2008.
LifeHack helps busy people get the most out of their lives in the shortest amount of time, through actionable, step-by-step systems that multiply results.
The best ideas in business and management to help people, organizations, and economies work better.
Everything you need to know to start and grow your business now. Sign up for our daily newsletters: http://on.inc.com/I4aFCye
Your guide to a better future.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on life hacks?
We monitor hundreds of sources on life hacks, including Mark Manson, LifeHack, Harvard Business Review, Inc., CNET, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.