- Improve your landing page by learning from the best
- How to Know When You Need a Dedicated Paid Landing Page
- LAPA - Landing Pages Collection
- The new landing page is to have no landing page at all
- Stripe Atlas: Writing copy for landing pages
Creating custom, campaign-specific landing pages is resource-intensive, and not every team has the necessary tools, expertise, or personnel to build the content. So, how do you know if you need a…
A few ways you can get customers experiencing your product within the first five seconds of their visit.
A breakdown of the latest trends in SaaS landing pages and how you can use them in your own designs.
Learn how to design, write and test landing pages that will convert visitors into leads.
Inspiration Landing Pages Gallery
So you have an amazing product and now it’s time to create killer landing pages to sell it. Here's how Intercom did it.
Write copy that delights visitors, persuades prospects, and wins customers.
Learn how to write and design landing pages that convince people to convert. Featuring landing page examples and optimization best practices.
The purpose of a landing page is to convert visitors into potential customers. For any website, the landing page is mostly the first thing…
The copy on your SaaS startup's landing page is one of the major factors that determines whether your product lives, or dies a horrible death. Unbounce cites headlines as the single most important element of a landing page, and that's for good reason. Several decades back, advertising legend David Ogilvy said: "When you have written your headline, you have already spent 80 cents of your dollar" That means that for every 1,000 people who land on your page, 800 leave after reading only the headlin
The most trusted authority in online search with a powerful #SEO toolset proven to improve your brand's position. Whether big or small, we have the solution.
Stripe is a global technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Help: @stripesupport. Read: @stripepress. Status: @stripestatus.
Curated stories on user experience, usability, and product design. By @fabriciot and @caioab.
http://uxplanet.org official twitter account
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on landing pages?
We monitor hundreds of sources on landing pages, including Moz, Stripe, UX Collective, UX Planet, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.