- Forever young, beautiful and scandal-free: The rise of South Korea's virtual influencers
- Korean philosophy is built upon daily practice of good habits
- How Korean Culture Went Global
- K-everything: the rise and rise of Korean culture
- Inside North Korea’s Hacker Army
From BTS to Squid Game to high-end beauty standards, South Korea reigns as a global exporter of pop culture and entertainment. How does a country go from a war-decimated state just 70 years ago, to a…
The growing popularity of hyper-realistic "virtual" influencers is sparking debate over the future of advertising -- and South Korea's demanding beauty standards.
«"Lucy is not limited to time or space," he added. "She can appear anywhere. And there are no moral issues."»
Korean Beef Bulgogi - A super easy recipe for Korean BBQ beef with the most flavorful marinade! The thin slices of meat cook quickly, and it's so tender!!!
A compulsory recycling scheme in South Korea has dramatically cut the amount of food the country throws away. Here's how it works.
Practice is at the heart of Korean philosophy. In order to lead a good life, hone your daily rituals of self-cultivation
«As social beings, we penetrate the consciousness of others, and so humans are linked externally through conduct but also internally through thought.»
From music to film, technology to food, the world has fallen in love with everything South Korean. Tim Adams visits Seoul in search of the origins of hallyu – the Korean wave
Korean culture is characterised by an untranslatably profound sorrow and regret. Or is that just another stereotype?
The regime in Pyongyang has sent hundreds of programmers to other countries. Their mission: Make money by any means necessary.
Seven weeks ago, South Korea and the U.S. had the same number of COVID-19 deaths. Today, South Korea has fewer than 300, and the U.S. has more than 70,000.
Exploring the American idea through ambitious, essential reporting and storytelling. Of no party or clique since 1857. http://theatlantic.com
The international organization for public private cooperation.
Serving sports fans. Anytime. Anywhere.
News. Arts & Life. Music & more. This is NPR. 🕵️ Securely send us news tips: http://securedrop.npr.org
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on korea?
We monitor hundreds of sources on korea, including Chungah, The Atlantic, World Economic Forum, ESPN, NPR, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.