- The Jeff Bezos Empire in One Giant Chart
- Jeff Bezos’s Master Plan
- Jeff Bezos Banned PowerPoint in Meetings. His Replacement Is Brilliant
- No thank you, Mr. Pecker
- Bezos Unbound: Exclusive Interview With The Amazon Founder On What He Plans To Conquer Next
Something unusual happened to me yesterday. Actually, for me it wasn’t just unusual — it was a first. I was made an offer I couldn’t…
Three reasons why narrative memos replaced PowerPoint at Amazon.
Amazon.com was showing signs of being a Day Two company, including the alleged manipulation of search. There is reason, though, to be optimistic that the company has gotten back to Day One. Plus, w…
With a fortune largely tied to his 78.9 million shares of Amazon, the net worth of Jeff Bezos continues to be on the rise. Just days ago, Amazon shares reached all-time highs after the company’s…
For the first piece in our series How CEOs Write , we talked about how Tesla's missteps and failures can be traced back to three critical…
What the Amazon founder and CEO wants for his empire and himself, and what that means for the rest of us.
Jeff Bezos, the Amazon founder, has built the most innovative and feared juggernaut of the 21st century—and every industry is now fair game.
Each year, Jeff Bezos writes an open letter to Amazon's shareholders. Over the last two decades, these letters have become an unparalleled source of insight into how the world's richest man — and his…
To our shareowners: Something strange and remarkable has happened over the last 20 years.
CEOs may grumble about wages, shareholders, and Washington, but they should truly fear Jeff Bezos’s sprawling empire.
We are the Nieman Journalism Lab, part of @niemanfdn at Harvard. We're trying to figure out the future of news.
Making the world smarter, happier, and richer through free and premium investing guidance.
Data-driven visual content focused on global trends, investing, technology, and the economy.
General Partner @GVteam. I write @500ish & @reviewinhaiku. On the road w/ @msquinn 👩🏻 & @maisiesiegler 👧🏼 #GoBlue 〽️🍻
Free Articles from http://stratechery.com. For Daily Updates, follow @StratecheryMO. For the author, follow @benthompson.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on jeff bezos?
We monitor hundreds of sources on jeff bezos, including Nieman Lab, The Motley Fool, Visual Capitalist, M.G. Siegler, Stratechery, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.