- Jack Dorsey Has No Clue What He Wants
- No, Elon and Jack are not “competitors.” They’re collaborating.
- Jack Dorsey’s TED Interview and the End of an Era
- Jack Dorsey Is Captain of the Twittanic
- Jack Dorsey On The New Twitter: "We're Not A Social Network As People Think About It"
Jack Dorsey is a computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur who is co-founder and CEO of Twitter, and founder and CEO of Square, a mobile payments company...
Can Twitter be saved? In a wide-ranging conversation with TED's Chris Anderson and Whitney Pennington Rodgers, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey discusses the future of the platform -- acknowledging problems…
How dos someone as Jack Dorsey go from a 14-year old computer nerd to serial entrepreneur ? It’s not a matter of luck. It’s an algorithm.
Twitter founder Jack Dorsey claims to be closer to launching Bluesky Social, a new "decentralized social network" that allegedly seeks to reclaim user data.
The C.E.O. of Twitter no longer seems capable of controlling the system he’s created.
Twitter’s CEO continues his mea culpa tour as the company announces it has finally started blocking abuse with AI.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey took the stage today at the TED conference. But instead of giving the standard talk, he answered questions from TED’s Chris Anderson and Whitney Pennington Rodgers. For most of…
SIM swapping is everywhere — and Twitter clearly isn’t ready for it
Wherein I attempt to clarify a number of ridiculous and false narratives currently taking hold about Musk and Dorsey’s “rivalry.”
A Q&A with Twitter's CEO on right-wing extremism, Candace Owens, and what he'd do if the president called on his followers to murder journalists.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is an astonishingly gifted, driven, and “super weird and strange” guy, as he has put it, whose actions — and inactions — may determine the fate of the free world.
The company's CEO talks about focusing on news, ramping up video, incorporating AI, balancing safety with freedom of speech, and more.
Free Articles from http://stratechery.com. For Daily Updates, follow @StratecheryMO. For the author, follow @benthompson.
Global news and insights for a new generation of business leaders. Sign up for Quartz Daily Brief 👉http://qz.com/emails/
Inspiring readers to think beyond traditional boundaries & create the future of business. Subscribe to our daily newsletter: http://fastcompany.com/newsletters
The heart of tech ❤️
Obsessed with covering transformative technology.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on jack dorsey?
We monitor hundreds of sources on jack dorsey, including Stratechery, Quartz, Fast Company, TNW, VentureBeat, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.