- Influencer culture is everywhere — even in academia
- Master the Art of Influence — Persuasion as a Skill and Habit
- Comment: Don't imitate the influencers
- Why are cafes, restaurants, and even towns banning influencers?
- Guide: How to do community-based marketing
People have been talking about Influencer Marketing. It’s not going to replace Social or Content Marketing, because it can’t exist without them. If you’re new to Influencer Marketing and aren’t quite sure what that means,
Read how one agency created 2 entirely fake Instagram influencer accounts & proceeded to secure sponsorships & deals from brands. See the study here:
Influencer marketing has proven itself as one of the most effective digital marketing tactics of recent years – and all signs point toward a very similar situation in 2018. However, influencer marketing requires finding and contacting numerous influencers at a time, which can prove to be time-consuming and not always effective – unless, of course, you have the right tool to help. And if you need to find and connect with several influencers on a monthly basis, then you definitely need a tool to h
Discover how all businesses, even B2Bs, can partner with social media influencers to elevate their messaging.
The biggest benefit of working with influencers is that they can help you create more authentic content about your brand. In fact, two separate studies by Linqia and TapInfluence
As the use of influencer marketing increases, consumers are starting to question the authenticity behind influencer promotions. In fact, authenticity is the biggest influencer marketing prediction for…
Kevon Cheung says the key to growing your online audience is to focus on your inner circle rather than copying the big players.
Though academics may wring our hands about influencer culture, social media promotion is now a necessary evil
From a picturesque town to a Brooklyn cafe, popular destinations are closing their doors to influencers.
_This is a free version of the Software Ideas Marketing Guide on community outreach. Originally, I was only planning on releasing this for members of th...
While other social media giants are floundering, this one is doing rather well.
After the summer of Caroline Calloway’s Instagram infamy and Jia Tolentino’s huge book launch, where is the line between author and lifestyle celebrity?
As a product leader at Google and Reddit, Tyler Odean uses persuasion as a tool in his everyday job. Here's what he's learned through experience and research about being influential at work.
Discover the true cost of Instagram influencers and why Instagram influencer marketing should be a part of your business’s social media strategy.
Most SEO campaigns need three kinds of links to be successful; targeting your content to influencers can get you 2/3 of the way there. In this Whiteboard Friday, Rand covers the tactics that will help…
Companies can’t advertise on social media — so they have female influencers do it for them.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.