- How to Create Real Housing Affordability, With Dignity
- Against Homeownership
- How Can Fewer People + More Apartments = Higher Rent?
- You Should Probably Wait to Buy a Home
- ‘The more we pulled back the carpet, the more we saw’: what I learned when I bought…
The lessons of New Town at St. Charles.
Zoning changes are presented as a way to increase affordable housing, but risk backlash.
Architect Vishaan Chakrabarti shares his vision for accessible and sustainable housing to accommodate the world’s growing population.
Our country has spent decades incentivizing home ownership. What would it take to make Canada a nation of renters?
Why the housing market is so brutal right now
Standard construction can be slow, costly, and inefficient. Machines might do it better.
Getting to the bottom of a COVID-era real estate mystery.
The NIMBY mindset persists in the face of evidence.
Real estate should be treated as consumption, not investment.
A lawsuit filed against “influencer” Grant Cardone offers an inside look at a get-rich-quick scheme that could help enable the next housing market crash.
I knew the place I’d just moved into wasn’t my dream home. What I didn’t know was that its history would give me nightmares …
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.