- #116: Emma Chamberlain’s “deeply personal” Los Angeles home
- How To Decorate Your Home Like You're In The Hamptons
- Imaginative ways to decorate the hall of a terraced house
- Here's Exactly Where Your Refrigerator Should Be Placed In Your Kitchen
- ‘I’ve Been Cleaning Houses Professionally for Over 20 Years, and These Are the Filthiest Spots in Your…
Even if you can't ever visit the Hamptons and experience the pinnacle of American luxury, you could create a similar vibe in your home: It starts with color.
They often go uncleaned because people don’t know they need to be cleaned—or they aren’t cleaned thoroughly enough.
If Emma Chamberlain’s viral home tour made you feel conflicted last week, I have a few ideas about why. And if you’re someone who enjoys decorating but finds the current state of interiors a little…
Finding the best location for your major appliances is vital to a well functioning kitchen, and we've got the rule that will make it easy to accomplish!
If you’ve got a room in your house that offers little to no natural light, one TikTok user seemingly has the solution you’ve likely been looking for. TikToker @tylermclongtowe recently shared the way…
Millions of people in the UK live in a terraced house and their hallways can be surprisingly tricky get right
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.