- Boost your mental and physical health with these super easy hobbies
- How To Find A Hobby As An Adult, According To Experts & Women Who’ve Done It
- 4 Hobbies That Can Be Turned Into A Business (Go-to Guide)
- What Counts as a Hobby, and Do I Have Any?
- How Leisure Time Became Work
Not sure what to do with your evenings off? Experts and women who've done it share their best tips for finding a hobby as an adult.
Young people are trying to reclaim their time from the pressures of capitalism.
Life moves fast, but that doesn't mean we can't still have mood-boosting hobbies! From painting, sewing and other creative hobbies to ones that enhance our physical fitness, here's our list of 9 of…
«Doing something simply for the love of doing it is pretty priceless on its own»
Do you want to earn money while also doing what you love? Here are 4 skills and hobbies that can be turned into a business.
«In just 7 months, she built up her finance blog that generates $100,000 a month. What’s equally impressive is that all of this was done from RV.»
I sought the help of an algorithm to figure out how to spend my free time. It made me question my generation’s relationship with leisure
The rise of the attention economy has accelerated our habit of engaging with our hobbies in a data-driven way.
We asked NPR readers and listeners to share what they're really into and why it brings them joy. If you need a new hobby, here are a few unconventional ideas.
LifeHack helps busy people get the most out of their lives in the shortest amount of time, through actionable, step-by-step systems that multiply results.
My book, ULTRALEARNING, is out now: https://www.scotthyoung.com/blog/ultralearning/
For women who want more from their world. Head to http://stylist.co.uk/mag to subscribe to our monthly print magazine ✨
Understand the news. Support Vox with a contribution: http://vox.com/give-now
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on hobbies?
We monitor hundreds of sources on hobbies, including LifeHack, Bustle, Scott Young, Stylist Magazine, Vox, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.