- Google Analytics: A Guide for Beginners from Builtvisible
- A Complete Guide to Google Analytics
- Prepare for the future with Google Analytics 4
- Top 4 Things to Know About GA4 — Whiteboard Friday
- How to use conversions in Google Analytics 4
In this video, KS Digital Founder Krista Seiden details 3 ways you can install Google Analytics 4 on your website:0:00 - Intro1:08 - Using a built-in integra...
Take control of your own metrics. This is an ideal starting point for anyone seeking a comprehensive grounding in Google Analytics.
In this week’s Whiteboard Friday, Dana brings you some details on the exciting new world of Google Analytics 4, so that you have a better vocabulary to talk about it when clients and coworkers are…
Universal Analytics is sunsetting next year. Prepare now by moving over to the next generation Analytics solution, Google Analytics 4.
Learn how to track conversions in Google Analytics 4. In this article, SEO expert James Clark shows how to identify your conversion events based on your business goals, toggle events, create custom…
Are you getting the most out of Google Analytics? This essential guide will show you how to use Google Analytics to help your SEO and marketing.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.