- Beyond Free Trial & Freemium
- How To Increase Trial Conversions by 23% (Ethically)
- The Hidden Freemium Advantage
- Product Work Beyond Product-Market Fit
- Freemium Conversion Rate: Why Spotify Destroys Dropbox by 667%
This step-by-step case study shows you how to design a high-converting paywall (freemium or trial) without relying on unethical dark patterns or shady tactics.
For every successful freemium business, there are hundreds of companies that have tried freemium but failed. Here we’ll be sharing a step-by-step guide for monetizing your freemium business - covering user segmentation and targeting, monetization campaign set-up and best practices, and model optimiz
Fareed Mosavat is a Reforge EIR and former Director of Product at Slack , focused on growth in the freemium, self-service business. Previously, he led growth and product teams at Instacart and Zynga .…
Is your PLG strategy freemium or free trial? Airtable’s Head of Growth, Lauryn Isford, explains how you can have both with reverse trials.
Notion is all-in-one that uses minimalistic, New Yorker style imagery throughout their website to create a hip, whimsical design aesthetic.
Is a freemium pricing strategy right for your business? Find out with this in depth freemium pricing resources guide here.
In 2015, The Fader reported huge news for Spotify. Out of its 75 million monthly users, 20 million are paying customers. A 26.6% conversion rate is staggering on freemium products. As Jason Cohen says: “A really good conversion rate for free-to-paid is 4%, like Dropbox. Awesome for them, but normal rates are more like 1%, and that’s if users are reasonably active.” If 1% is average, and Dropbox's "really good conversion rate" is 4%, then 26.6% is absolutely bloody ridiculous. As for its retent
Learn the 6 product-led models along with their pros, cons, risks, & best scenarios. With real-world examples, so you can see them in action.
Find out whether a free trial or freemium model will work best for your unique business using our free quiz.
Elena Verna is a Reforge EIR and Partner on Experimentation and Monetization Deep Dive programs. Elena is a Growth Advisor to Miro, MongoDB, Maze, and others. She was formerly SVP for Product & Growth…
Venture capitalist. Student of Startups. Author of Winning with Data http://amzn.to/1UQAMSr. Author of http://tomtunguz.com
Reforge is the leading solution for advancing your career in Product and Growth.
Product-led growth #VentureCapital tailor-made to build expansion stage #software companies into market leaders. #ProductLedGrowth #PLG #SaaS
Become great at Product-Led Growth. Follow us for the latest tips on how to build a successful product-led business.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on freemium?
We monitor hundreds of sources on freemium, including Tomasz Tunguz, Reforge, OpenView, ProductLed, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.