- Gamifying employee engagement: UI/UX case study
- Five Ways Managers Can Help Prevent Quiet Quitting
- The Secret of Employee Engagement
- Feeling Demotivated? Consider How Your Job Helps Others.
- The Top 10 Findings on Resilience and Engagement
Advice for managers on addressing the “quiet quitting” phenomenon and increasing employee engagement.
There are many different ways to encourage employee motivation and engagement, but one often overlooked opportunity is service. Studies have indicated service to others is at the very heart of…
Learn why "employees engagement" doesn't make sense anymore in today's world and how you should start talking about the context of the work to be done.
A global survey reveals the pandemic’s effect on employee resilience and engagement and points to ways to improve them.
You want to improve employee engagement, especially with your remote team — but how? The virtual office has become a lonely and quiet place recently, as more businesses are now...
In this article, I’ll walk you through how we transformed employee engagement from boring to exciting at Würth Elektronik.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.