- Using the Builder Pattern for Elm Components
- How we made Elm and Google Translate work together
- React to Elm Migration Guide
- My setup for an Elm application from development to production
- The trickiest Elm bug I’ve ever seen
It is easy to install elm via this guide Install Elm After installing elm, now create a folder for your application and run elm init ~/workspace > mkdir elm_project && cd elm_project ~/workspace > elm…
A tale of two Models and one stale Msg
Julia and I participated in The Elm Game Jam #4. Here’s what we built.
I had the opportunity to build some components and quickly found many needed a lot of parameters. Below is a strategy on how to make them less verbose, type safe regardless of order, and it won't…
This guide will help you learn and migrate to Elm with assumption you already know the basics of React.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.