- Digital transformation depends on diversity
- The Essential Components of Digital Transformation
- To Build Strategy, Start with the Future
- The history of fintech
- Where Can Digital Transformation Take You? Insights from 1,700 Leaders
The global economy is in crisis. The exponential exhaustion of natural resources, declining productivity, slow growth, rising unemployment, and steep inequal...
Insights from a two-year study at one of Europe’s leading banks.
«Complexity-in-use explains why learning and using a digital tool is easy and straightforward for users in one context and difficult and cumbersome in another.»
It’s about so much more than your technology.
«What is needed is a shift in mindset, culture, and talent, including upskilling and reskilling your workforce so that they are future-ready»
Get a complete view of digital transformation. Understand its requirements, the benefits and the challenges faced during digital transformation.
Digital transformation seems like a journey without end, but some companies manage to cross the finish line. Linda Hill and colleagues reveal six qualities that set digitally mature organizations…
We have an opportunity to apply AI and machine learning to propel the future and do good. That begins with diverse teams that reflect the full diversity and rich perspectives of our world.
«One of the myths about digital transformation is that it’s all about harnessing technology. It’s not. To succeed, digital transformation inherently requires and relies on diversity.»
Digital transformation is often seen as key to slowing global warming. By using new technology such as artificial intelligence and data analytics, the theory is we can increase efficiency and…
Give your entire workforce the capacity to become innovators.
Even during a crisis, developing a “future-back” mindset can spur innovation and growth.
The pandemic increased the importance of digital transformation. Financial institutions must move forward aggressively to succeed.
At its core, much of healthcare is pattern recognition.
Most digital strategies don’t reflect how digital is changing economic fundamentals, industry dynamics, or what it means to compete. Companies should watch out for five pitfalls.
Since 1926, the trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions. 130+ offices in 65+ countries.
Transforming how people lead and innovate.
#CIO from @FoundryIDG provides expert analysis, strategy, and advice for #CIOs, #technology leaders and executives.
The best ideas in business and management to help people, organizations, and economies work better.
Marketoonist and Author of "Your Ad Ignored Here: Cartoons from 15 Years of Marketing, Business, and Doodling in Meetings" (https://marketoonist.com/book)
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on digital transformation?
We monitor hundreds of sources on digital transformation, including McKinsey & Company, MIT Sloan Management Review, CIO.com, Harvard Business Review, Tom Fishburne, and many more.
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating. Learn more
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org