- Want to know how Deep Learning works? Here’s a quick guide for everyone.
- Is DeepMind’s new reinforcement learning system a step toward general AI?
- Deep Learning is Revolutionary
- Deep Learning Poised to ‘Blow Up’ Famed Fluid Equations
- How to build a deep learning model in 15 minutes
Many companies hope to develop bots to have natural conversations indistinguishable from human ones by using NLP & Deep Learning techniques to make it possible.
An open source framework for configuring, building, deploying and maintaining deep learning models in Python.
DeepMind has released a new paper that shows impressive advances in reinforcement learning. How far does it bring us toward general AI?
«The key advantage of reinforcement learning is its ability to develop behavior by taking actions and getting feedback, similar to the way humans and animals learn by interacting with their environment»
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are some of the hottest topics right now.
For centuries, mathematicians have tried to prove that Euler’s fluid equations can produce nonsensical answers. A new approach to machine learning has researchers betting that “blowup” is near.
10 reasons why deep learning is living up to the hype
To researchers’ surprise, deep learning vision algorithms often fail at classifying images because they mostly take cues from textures, not shapes.
On the 10th anniversary of key research that led to deep learning breakthroughs, AI luminaries say the 'revolution' will continue.
By mixing simple concepts of object-oriented programming, like functionalization and class inheritance, you can add immense value DL task.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.